Corporate Account Manager
Our client are seeking an experienced corporate Account Manager who has been managing a large portfolio of clients, and has been doing a lot of new business in addition to managing the existing base.
Salary: £22,000 basic per annum OTE £30,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
The role would have an element of travel, once a week, to see new and existing customers.
Proactively manage the acquisition, retention and development of new and existing large volume accounts, alongside a nominated book of high value, £250k+ turnover accounts delivering incremental sales & margin while meeting KPI and debt management targets. Operating at all times with appropriate due diligence to protect the business against and legal, commercial and operational cost/consequences.
Primary responsibilities of the role:
- Manage own accounts to achieve sales, margin, profitability, debt and KPI targets over a weekly, periodic and yearly basis
- Acquisition, retention and development of new and existing accounts
- Help to establish the direct sales team as a core sales function resulting in incremental account base growth, sales and margin generation
- Responsible for the effective management of sales opportunities, compete or decline opportunities in line with business priorities while capturing proposition and process developments opportunities to win future business
Knowledge/skills and ability required for the role:
- An excellent level of ability in regards to building and maintaining working relationships with a wide internal and external stakeholders
- Good level of ability in influencing and impacting engagement across various peer groups internally and externally
- Education/experience required for the role:
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills across core office applications
- Proven experience over a minimum of three years resulting in a high level of performance within a corporate sales and customer service environment ideally within an IT or consumer electronics or telco environment
- Proven track record of influence and impact across own peer group to gain engagement and cohesive working
Key competencies required for the role:
- A passion for customers delivering great customer service and an ongoing relationship and loyalty to our brand
- Excellent impact, influence and communication skills and awareness
- Respect for people and ability to work independently and part of different team across various levels both internal and externally
- Strong business acumen
- Good analytical thinking to help find the correct solution and resolve problems
- An openness to change and desire to find new and better ways of working
If you would like further information on the above vacancy please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.