We are pleased to present an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Account Manager to join a successful and forward thinking group based in London.
This is a wonderful pportunity with a prestigious brand and you will need to be self-driven, innovative and proven in your abilities.
Account Manager - Tactical Sales:
Location primarily London, with a field sales element across the country
Salary basic of £25,000 with an OTE of up to £60,000, plus company car and fuel card
* Independently managing sales business, incorporating all the company's products and services.
* Achieving optimal utilisation of the market, a high level of broker satisfaction and high yields for the department in accordance with the company management goals.
* Co-ordinating and managing broker accounts and representing brand standards and brand philosophy externally.
* Using, establishing and fostering contacts with departments/units which support Sales.
* Welcoming, advising, calling on and supporting brokers.
* Holding sales discussions to provide brokers with information and advice on vehicles and accessories.
* Concluding sales contracts and making any required amendments in line with Sales Process.
* Managing orders in progress and supervising order processing.
* Carrying out follow-up contacts to brokers and prospects; processing and managing a broker file.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job