Corporate Account Analyst - £35-£40k - Bracknell
Corporate Account Analyst
£30,000 - £40,000
Private Healthcare + Pension
Office Angels are proud to be working with a market leader within the SaaS Solutions industry. We are looking for Corporate Account Analyst to join their Head Office on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting role for someone who is a self start, has strong relationship building abilities as well as having excellent communication skills. You will report to the Director, PR & Media Sites and will be responsible for growing existing global accounts whilst maintaining superior customer service to your clients within the automotive sector.
What type of experience are we looking for?
- Successful track record in either Automotive, Journalism, PR, Event Coordination and/or Corporate Account Management.
- You will develop solid client relationships therefore a natural flair for communicating at a variety of levels is key
- If you have worked within the AUTOMOTIVE industry before it would be a huge advantage as your portfolio of clients will include Volvo, Honda, Kia Motors and many more huge names in the industry!
Day to day responsibilities:
- Providing day-to-day support to their PR Clients
- On-going communication with clients (email, in-person, and phone) and managing client expectations
- Uncovering and exploring opportunities that ensure client success
- Organizing and conducting project or application meetings - internal and with clients
- Creating reports by extracting data from business applications and presenting them to clients at an executive level
- Understanding and communicating the features and benefits of all the companies media site applications and/or functionality to clients or potential clients
- Providing project scope fundamentals specific to features and functionality
- Routinely visit clients to build and enhance professional relationships
- Achieving project and tactical targets/goals set by PR & Media Site Leadership Team
Required Skill Set:
- Additional languages and understanding of cultural differences are a strong asset
- Possesses exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Has strong corporate account management and relationship building abilities
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Has strong organizational, analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Possesses strong technical skills and the ability to problem-solve independently
- Has experience in either Journalism, PR, Event Coordination or Automotive
- Can work independently in fast paced environment
- Can build strong professional relationships with different personality types
- Can carry out tasks with minimal supervision and disciplined in execution
- Can juggle multiple priorities and interact with all levels of the business
- Experience as Corporate Account Analyst/Manager and/or,
- Journalism, PR, Event Coordination and/or Automotive experience,
- Complex IT Solutions Account Support
- Relevant University Degree or College Diploma
- Proficient at Microsoft Office; including Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience of the Public Relations industry an asset
- Experience with Website Hosting and/or Google Analytics an asset
If you think you have what it takes please do not hesitate and contact Paige Harding on or email your CV and Cover Letter to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'