Corporate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager / Manager
Opportunity to join a small growing team at a central London accountancy practice.
- provide tax advisory services and tax technical support to a wide range of clients, partners and colleagues
- tax compliance, reviewing returns and computations
- management of the compliance cycle
- assist partners with ad-hoc tax work and projects
You'll ideally be ACA/ACCA and CTA/ATT with great communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Experience and knowledge to include:
- preparation and review of corporation tax returns
- deferred tax calculations
- R&D tax relief claims
- employment related securities and share schemes
- employment taxes
- transfer pricing
- corporate reorganisations
Experience and knowledge nice to haves:
- accounts preparation and ability to manage a small portfolio of clients
- Corporate Interest Restriction
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'