Core Systems Engineering Principal Engineer
Contract role to join a blue chip business
- A key member of the Core Systems Engineering team within the Core Strategy & Engineering function of Core Systems & Operations; responsible for production deployment design, configuration specifications, performance improvements, lifecycle management and standards documentation.
- Multi country responsibility operating a centre of excellence model responsible for deployment design, configuration, Engineering of Core Systems ( e.g. DPI, DNS, Tacacs, TFTP, DHCP, Caches etc)
- Effectively manage Core Systems Engineering projects to deliver high quality services and creative solutions
- Provides detailed configuration specifications
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Standards Documentation
- Accountable for Type Approval
- Production of both Technical and User Guidelines
- Responsible for end to end Core Systems Life Cycle Management
- Engages across multiple functions, both business and technical, to ensure services consistently match needs and expectations
- Ensures accurate delivery progress reporting is completed and communicated to relevant stakeholders
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job