Core Marketing Manager - Heathrow Airport
Full time, Permanent position
Based UK with travel where applicable
Are you a Senior Marketing professional/Marketing Manager with experience in Travel Retail brands?
Do you have any experience within the Beauty and/or Liquor market?
Do you thrive in an ever changing, fast paced environment?
If so, this may be just what you are looking for!
World Duty Free, Heathrow Airport are looking for a dynamic Core Marketing Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis. You would be primarily looking after Beauty and Liquor and also be responsible for launching the annual Heathrow Whisky Festival and the Summer Beauty Activation.
- Key liaison with Heathrow Retail Head Office contacts
- Plan and manage annual Heathrow Whisky Festival and Heathrow Beauty Summer Activation
- Manage all key activations within Heathrow e.g. sampling, card payment activations, incentives
- Liaise with key digital contacts at Heathrow on WDF activation within their eCRM programme
- Lead category manager for the Retail Marketing team. Liaise with Product teams to nominate products for activations in Heathrow and the wider business e.g. POS, leaflet etc
- Key marketing contact for all suppliers
- Liaising with internal marketing functions (PR/ Social/ Online/ CTT)
- Presenting monthly review of marketing activity to Heathrow (HAL reviews)
- Manage leaflet production
Qualifications, skills and experience;
• Extensive Marketing experience with relevant qualifications
• Strong project management skills with the ability to take initiative and own projects
• Microsoft Office proficient including Excel and Power-point
• Good presenting skills
• Previous experience Managing stakeholders throughout the business
Please do get in touch ASAP to discuss this position; we are looking for a Feb 2018 start. Head Office location - World Duty Free H/O, 4 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA