Core Front End Developer with 5+ Years’ experience required by a Technology Driven Investment Managers.
The Role Involves:
- Building low latency, real time applications with multiple workflows
- Covering Trade Entry, Position Management, Order Monitoring, Execution Platform, Risk and PnL summaries
- Interaction with Traders, Middle Office, Support and Technology functions - users span the whole organisation
- Supporting and training users, gathering requirements and creating scalable flexible solutions.
- Experience of Realtime Messaging - low latency, low memory, multi-threaded
- Experience of Data Aggregation, Pivoting and Propagation
- Experience of Data Representation, Web Frontends and .net Windows Services
- Good knowledge of NodeJS, SignalR or similar technologies, WebSockets, Electron
- Knowledge of Charting using packages like HighCharts or Infragistics Ignite UI, Material UI, AG Grid, C++ is highly desirable
- Strong team-player
- Strong communication skills essential
Ideal candidates will come from a Financial / Banking background with knowledge of Futures & Options and have a Master’s Degree or PhD in Technology, Science, Maths or Engineering.
Expected salary is in the £70 - £130k range although this is a guide only and may be extended for exceptional candidates + Benefits and Excellent Bonus potential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'