Immediately available temporary Legal assistant
An opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Legal Assistant to join a Core real estate team within a highly reputable law firm with a large office in Cardiff City Centre. There a two opportunities within the Equity release team and the core estate team all starting on a 6 month contract with a great potential to become permanent.
This firm is rated as Tier 1 in legal 500 and Chambers with their Partners also ranked Tier 1. The quality of work is second to none and the successful applicant will be working alongside experienced lawyers and market leaders.
- Working within a large and busy team
- Dealing with clients and third parties over the telephone
- Dealing with Land Registry, solicitors across the business and third parties on a daily basis
- Hours will be 9am to 5pm
- Great career prospects
- Work to high quality standards whilst having a good eye for detail
- Maintain a professional approach to difficult calls and remain courteous at all times
Skills / Experience
- Experience within this area of law is essential
- Experience within a telephone based role
- Conveyancing experience to work predominantly within an Equity Release Team
- You will have studied LPC and have knowledge on Land Law
- Experience with working within Property, core estate and conveyancing
- Suitable for graduates
- Experience within Equity Release
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job