This prestigious travel company is looking for a Copywriter to join their team. As a Copywriter you will be working as part of a team producing high quality digital content. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this renowned global travel company who have some of the best staff benefits and travel discounts in the business!
Copywriter - Role & Responsibilities Required:
- Writing, editing, proofreading and publishing high quality online destination, hotel, tour and related content.
- Ensuring content adheres to corporate guidelines and there is consistency of style across the brand.
- Writing and editing assigned destination and marketing content.
- Ensuring SEO copy meets required standards.
- Accountable for proofing and approving quality copy of destination pages.
- Assist in the review and edit of copy that has been provided by outsourced suppliers.
- Involvement in relevant projects and user testing.
Copywriter - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of writing online copy.
- Good knowledge of online content trends.
- Excellent understanding of SEO practices.
- Experience of using a content management system & web publishing tools
- Excellent literacy and creative writing skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Travel industry background is preferable.
Copywriter - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £25k according to experience.
- Monday to Friday role
- Office based but some flexibility to work from home.
Please apply for the position Copywriter online or email your cv to .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'