Our client is a technology agency based in Middlesex. They are looking to add an Experienced B2B tech writer to their team.
You will need to be an exceptional copywriter with broad experience of creating copy across online and offline channels for national and international B2B campaigns and projects. You will have a genuine passion for words, and enjoy crafting copy that engages the target audience and helps clients build meaningful relationships with their customers. A positive 'can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with talented creative and client teams to create high quality, long and short format copy
- Play a leading role in creating copy for campaign assets and deliverables across print, digital and social media channels.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Excellent grasp of the English language - including exceptional spelling, grammar and punctuation - is essential.
- Confidence in communicating ideas and delivering compelling copy content across print, digital and social media.
- A proven track record of producing well-researched, insightful, creative and analytical copy.
- Well developed research skills, an enquiring mind and a natural curiosity to find out and absorb information about unfamiliar topics, products or markets to become an expert quickly.
- Experience in creating consistent and distinctive copy styles for each communication and the ability to revise or redevelop existing campaign copy.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'