Copywriter in Basingstoke, Up to 35k pa. Fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised and prestigious company offering 25 days holidays and an abundance of company benefits.
AS COPYWRITER YOU WILL BE:
- Developing marketing material for a range of contexts including emails, brochures, POS, web, print and digital advertising within brand guidelines
- Ensuring all work is consistent and accurate by liaising with Marketing, E-Commerce and Web departments
- Working closely with designers to come up with creative ideas and solutions to tackle briefs
- Creating enticing consumer messaging to help drive customers to our desired call-to-actions
- Seeing ideas through from design stage to live format
- Proofreading, checking for accuracy and signing off communications
TO SUCCEED AS A COPYWRITER YOU WILL HAVE:
- Previous experience in a similar role working with luxury brands, ideally within a Marketing environment
- Thorough understanding of SEO and digital media to produce a variety of highly engaging, persuasive and impactful copy with a creative edge
- Ability in digesting complex information and turning it into clear, concise and compelling copy
- Resilient approach when receiving feedback and ability to respond with a positive solution
- Capability in using different language styles to appeal to various target markets
- Keen eye for detail and proofreading skills
- An interest in wines & spirits
- Up to £35k per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Free parking
- An abundance of employee benefits including medical cover, pension scheme (up to 7% from company), a discretionary bonus scheme up to 10% of your base salary
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'