Copywriter - Portsmouth, Hampshire
£28,000 - £36,000 per annum plus benefits
Bluetree have an excellent opportunity for a Copywriter to join an award-winning B2B marketing agency who are experiencing rapid growth.
Reporting to the Creative Director and Client Service teams you will be able to provide copy for a multitude of tasks in a number of formats. You will be confident giving advice and sharing knowledge to create high quality copy which ensures client expectations are met and exceeded. With an in-depth understanding of the creative process, you’ll be involved in the conceptual development of integrated campaigns and able to research and implement thought provoking, relevant content copy. Supporting the Creative Director in new business pitches when required, you will be able to deliver consistent creative quality and capable of working effectively with other team members. A high standard of writing ability should be second nature to you.
• Creativity - A proven conceptual and innovative ability is paramount in this role.
• Team Spirit - You must have the ability and willingness to be part of a busy co-ordinated team.
• Proactive - They need to deliver outcomes that help their clients grow in new ways whenever and where ever possible.
• Gravitas - You must have it! They need someone who can command their own responsibilities and bring a depth of knowledge and confidence to others
As Copywriter you will be responsible for the creative development and implementation of strategic brand programs, integrated promotions, and digital comms. This is a hands-on role so where you will be expected to deliver creative standards adhering to all agency processes to ensure consistent quality and output.
• Industry experience, preferably with a top 50 B2B agency
• Working knowledge of leading large-scale national or international brand programmes
• A proven track record in producing preferably award winning creative work
• A track record of gaining and retaining client respect
• Understanding of lead generation marketing
• Knowledge of the latest trends in digital and more
• Relevant qualifications and achievements
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job