Copywriter, £22000 - £28000, Swindon, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a leading organisation within it's field, who are looking for a Copywriter to join their dynamic and innovative team.
Your new role
In your new role as a Copywriter you will produce copy for print, online and digital communications, provide ideas and input for a weekly content calendar, create blogs and website content and work closely with colleagues in the Marketing and Product teams to produce content in line with the marketing plan.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven content and copywriting experience, preferably with a portfolio of your own work to demonstrate
- Degree educated with a 2:1 or above preferably in an English or Journalism-related degree
- Ability to produce quality copy to tight deadlines in a reactive and high pressured environment
- Immaculate proof reading and editing skills
- Outstanding grammatical skills
- Good sense of initiative, highly organised and creative
- Excellent research skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a salary of £22000 - £28000 depending on experience and some wonderful perks of working for this particular company!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.