COPYWRITER - POOLE - EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND PROGRESSION - £20k + SALARY DOE
My Client is a fast-growing Design Agency with a portfolio of more than 450 clients!
They offer a full range of graphic design services, from branding and literature design, through to advertising, although the core business is website design, management and search engine optimisation.
They have an extremely fun, dynamic team who are all encouraged to take an interest in, and input ideas, relating to all aspects of the business and its future development. They are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People standard in 2008 and are committed to continually developing the skills and qualifications of their team.
The Copywriter is responsible for:
- Contacting the client to obtain a full brief and understanding of requirements.
- Writing grammatically correct, engaging copy to a standard required by the client.
- Checking everything is correct prior to forwarding to the client.
- Keeping the client informed about progress and chasing them for feedback.
Skills/Experience of the Copywriter
- Experience in a Marketing role
- Good research skills
- Proven track record of writing copy
- Experience of dealing directly with clients
Required skills of Copywriter
- Ability to write 'creatively’
- Ability to write about subjects that may be unfamiliar
- Excellent communication skills, both over the telephone and in writing
- An interest in Digital Marketing, the Web and Social Media
- Able to use 'Windows’ software, particularly 'Word’
Desired skills of Copywriter
- Familiarity with ACT! Or other Customer Relationship Management software
- Experience working with Content Management Systems, WordPress
- Ability to use HTML coding software i.e, Contribute, Dreamweaver
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, professional team environment as a Copywriter, offering an excellent package with free parking! If you are interested in this position, click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job