YOUR NEW JOB...
Our client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Copywriting to join their team for initially 4-6 weeks but a strong chance it could go temp to perm. As a Marketing and Communications Copywriter you will report into the Marketing and Communications Manager.
• Take responsibility for internal communications such as the weekly newsletter, monthly team briefing packs, award submissions and intranet news articles
• Take responsibility for external communications for social media and website platforms
• Developing and enforcing brand templates
• Ensuring consistency throughout the company and all regional offices
• Supporting the proposals team with bids and tenders by providing relevant marketing material.
• Able to work on own initiative
• Excellent communication
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Able to adapt to different situations
• Possess a talent for writing award winning copy which is informative and engaging
WHATS ON OFFER…
£15.00 to £18.00 per hour depending on experience
Temporary contract initially but a chance it could go temp to perm
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.