An online challenger bank, based in London, is seeking a brilliant copywriter to create engaging content which can be tailored across multiple channels including email, web and social media. This role will be responsible for developing a regular stream of editorial content targeting both B2B and B2C audiences as well as for internal communications use.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing bank in a newly developed role within the in-house Marketing team.
- Working alongside the in-house designer to create social posts and email communications that comply to company goals and standards
- Writing copy for the product and service offering
- Creating engaging case studies that demonstrate company capabilities in the market
- Creating a regular weekly stream of editorial content including articles and blog posts tailored to appropriate audiences and stakeholders
- Managing Internal Communications with the use of the company Intranet system and website
- Analyse content engagement and make strategic changes accordingly
- Produce quarterly newsletters to help with company engagement and retention strategies
- First class communications skills and the ability to write concise and effective content
- Strong writing, editorial and proofreading skills with the ablility to create engaging content tailored to multiple audiences
- Extremely detail-oriented, able to ensure accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a positive, optimistic attitude and able to adapt to change
- Highly self-motivated and capable of taking initiative without direct supervision
- Strong organisational skills
If you have experience managing editorial content and you're looking for your next opportunity to work for a fast growing organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job