Copywriter - Weybridge, Surrey
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
A highly successful Marketing Agency is looking for an experienced copywriter who has solid B2B marketing experience (agency-based preferably) writing intelligent and engaging copy for a wide range of IT/Tech clients. You need to be able to think conceptually and creatively, whilst equally competent and comfortable in producing long-copy communications across a wide range of digital, social and offline media, including video, eDMs, websites, blogs, online adverts, newsletters, event invitations, white papers, brochures and research papers.
To produce copy across designated clients
Planning, writing and editing high quality copy for different channels across all clients especially digital and social
- Writing clear, persuasive and original copy
- Creative thinking, with lots of imagination, inspiration and ideas
- Experience and understanding of B2B technology products and solutions, typically covering hardware, software, data networking, data management, security, CRM, collaboration and cloud applications
- Ability to adapt message platforms and copy for different vertical sectors financial services, public sector, retail, manufacturing etc using the correct terminology and referencing the latest industry trends and challenges
- Familiar with concept development and the creation of SMPs
- Ability to write copy for SEO purposes
- Ability to turn sometimes complex technical content into easily understood and engaging copy
- Experience in social media writing, including blogging
- Ability to write within brand guidelines and a defined tone of voice
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong client facing communicator, confident in asking questions and leading client copy-briefing calls
- Happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- Strong aptitude to team work and building solid relationships with creative and account teams
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job