Propel are on the lookout for an experienced Copywriter to join a well-established, global online broker based in London or Copenhagen! The business operates in over 20 countries with offices worldwide, and are going through a large scale digital transformation, making it an exciting time to join. You will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and take ownership of all copy writing across various customer touch points. Some benefits include modern offices, competitive salary, gym membership, excellent pension scheme and a social team!
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Brand & Content Team and collaborating with other teams in the CXO organization
- Creating copy for various digital marketing channels including websites, social content, PPC, fact sheets, emails etc
- Optimizing copy for SEO
- Understanding tone of voice of the business and effectively communicating this through marketing channels
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- Excellent copy writing skills across digital channels
- 3+ years' experience (2 years minimum in FX/trading/finance space, this is essential)
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively work with key stakeholders
- A commercially driven and hands on attitude
- An interest in online trading and investing
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you and you fulfill the above requirements, please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job