Product Sub Editor / Copywriter / Translator German language skills needed asap. UK based remote - Native level German language skills - Super lux brand based from home in the UK.
You will be required to sub translate copy (English to German) across all aspects of my clients brand, from apps to press and marketing initiatives and printed projects.
* Subbing marketing content: checking accuracy, cutting copy to fit, proofing copy, checking all pages and links for the website, iPad and iPhone apps
* Subbing marketing copy, email copy and general site copy, as and when required
* Working with the rest of the translations team (design and editorial) to ensure all deadlines are met
* Subbing special projects as required e.g. video, printed projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Fluent in English and German (native language level), both written and spoken
* Working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
* PC and Mac literate
Paying 150 per day - weekly pay.
To be considered, you must have worked for a magazine / publishing company, or for a fashion, beauty, or lifestyle brand as a copywriter, editor, proofreader, or sub editor. PR or Marketing candidates will also be considered.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- Product Sub Editor & Translator German language skills needed asap
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'