Established in 2000, our clients is one of Europe’s leading digital corporate communications companies. They work with a variety of companies including more than a third of the FTSE 350 providing a wide range of digital communications services for publicly listed companies helping shape and solve their communications challenges.
This role sits within the Creative Content team and is focused on helping clients enhance, create or redefine their corporate brand. The format that takes can include everything from redefining messaging and tone of voice to creating a bespoke animation, app, interactive game or more.
As a team they value innovative ideas, creative thinking and people who are happy to challenge and be challenged. If you want a role where you can make a real contribution, this could be the ideal career opportunity for you.
We are looking for an ambitious copywriter who is also comfortable writing long-form copy and has an interest in the wider scope of content strategy. This role will involve working with some very large global accounts where you will become a valued point of contact for their on-going strategic, narrative and copy writing needs. You will also be responsible for managing social media communities and channels, including responding to questions and sharing insights across our teams to further enhance our strategic offering.
You will have a passion for all things social media and be keen to hone and grow your content strategy skills. While your focus will be social media content strategy, content creation and community management, you will also be helping out with tasks including content audits, ideation, research, personas, tone of voice and guidelines.
- Work with all members of the Creative Content team to support a team and a culture that can deliver best-in-class content solutions to all clients, win new business and work seamlessly with other teams
- Be the first port of call for your clients and be excited to embed yourself in their business and become indispensable to them in terms of managing their social media content, channels and communities
- Ensure your projects are delivered to the highest standards and that they meet/exceed the initial vision. You will be passionate about delivering above and beyond expectations.
- Work with and support all departments involved in projects and be an instrumental player within project teams
- Work under your own steam with the support and supervision of the team, and deliver all elements of projects for B2B and corporate clients to a brief and to deadlines for all channels
- Content copywriting - technical and/or scientific background an advantage
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- A desire to hone and grow your content strategy skills including audience / persona development, tone of voice, narrative structure and messaging development
- Excellent understanding in all main social media channels and social media management tools e.g. Hootsuit
- SEO implementation
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interest in the digital space, new developments and best practice
- Editing and proofing
- Social media copywriting
- 2 to 7 years’ experience in social media management/ copywriting and some demonstrable experience working within the corporate space
Copywriter, Content Creator, Editor, Senior Copywriter, Junior Copywiter, eCommerce, Product Marketing, Editorial
Apex Resourcing Ltd are a leading Marketing Recruitment specialist and provides services as an agency and an employment business. For this and other exciting IT and Digital Marketing career opportunities please visit www.apexresourcing.com