One of the world's leading global marketing technology and digital design agency with people in Helsinki, London, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. Combining strategic thinking and creativity with powerful technologies has armed them with a portfolio of value-adding services across strategy, design, and marketing technology. From sophisticated marketing tools to fully outsourced web operations, campaign creation and social media management - they create and execute solutions that drive business results for clients on five continents.
How you can expect to spend your day;
• Manage the company’s social media channels, posting regular content, comments and likes to increase brand followers and fans.
• Copywriting, editing and publishing (e.g. press releases, articles for newsletters, case studies).
• Analysis of the success of communications campaigns and output.
• Updating the company’s intranet home page with communications news
• Help with content marketing articles for guest blogs and PR requirements.
• Post company updates and latest news through social media and blog channels.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
• A background in humanities, journalism and/or creative writing
• A natural copywriter with a keen interest in our industry (Digital Marketing).
• Excellent English writing skills
• You have experience in copywriting or marketing roles with examples of written articles/blog to demonstrate copywriting skills
• Confident with the ability to interact with people at all levels of seniority
• Diligent, proactive and eager to learn and improve as much as possible
• A passion for technology and marketing to quickly get up to speed with our agency’s offering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job