Our Client is an International Not for Profit organisation, registered with the UK Charity Commission. Set up in 1901 it is committed to enabling the community it serves to live fulfilled and independent lives. Its main areas of work cover educational, communal, employment and environmental projects.
They are now looking to recruit a part-time copy writer/ content writer to join their Marketing Team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the main purpose of your role is to produce engaging content across a number of on and offline channels and to be an integral part of the team responsible for delivering a comprehensive communications strategy to maximise the press coverage and public engagement and to raise the profile of the charity.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Produce engaging copy across a number of on and offline channels for the organisation’s appeals, campaigns and publications e.g. newsletters, annual report, event leaflets, social media and project information booklets
- Letter and speech writing for various events and official reports
- Liaising with the projects team to keep up-to-date a bank of stories, photos and videos for use across communication channels
- Research, draft and distribute lively and engaging media releases, articles and opinion pieces to both specialised and national publications
- Regularly review the website - ensure content, context, grammar, flow and consistency of information
- First point of contact for internal staff to check and advise on content and grammar of written materials they wish to publish / upload
- Assist other members of the Fundraising Department as necessary including live blogging from fundraising events
If you are looking to work within the Not for Profit sector and want to work for an organisation with an important social mission that can offer you plenty of opportunities to be creative, resourceful and be challenged, please apply in the strictest confidence. Hours are 20 per week and are flexible to suit the successful candidate.
- Speech Writing
- Brochure Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job