The experience we need.
The ideal candidate for the Copywriter role will have:
- Experience in a copywriting or creative writing position
- Passion for creativity from conceptual thinking to final output for clients
- A portfolio including digital, DM, brand development and knowledge of design, print and production would be perfect
Excellent communication and team working skills with proven ability to work in partnership with clients and other areas of the agency such as client services are also a must.
The Copywriter will:
- Produce compelling, original and persuasive copy
- Understand tone of voice
- Work in partnership with studio designers to ensure the finished product is on brief and creatively outstanding
- Promote a creative culture
A well established and multi-award winning digital and direct agency who have a real focus on CRM. They do some amazing work for big-name clients, many of whom have partnered with this agency for many years. The close-knit enthusiastic team work in a great creative environment and are centrally located.
What you’ll get in return.
For all your hard work as Copywriter in this amazing agency, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £22k depending on experience with generous holiday, your birthday off, pension and other great benefits.
How to apply.
If this Copywriter role sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job