Do you love the written word? Can you create powerful communications? Does developing and embedding a tone of voice with lots of personality float your boat? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As the Copywriter for this industry leading company you will look after all B2B copy requirements. As part of your role, you will help deliver their brand ethos to all business customers.
Day to day expectations:
• Writing communications across multiple channels, including our website, apps and marketing activity
• Making sure you consistently use the businesses tone of voice across all customer touchpoints
• Working with colleagues and agencies to develop and deliver best-in-class communications
• Delivering minor copy change requests as required
• Planning and looking after your own workload
• Setting service-level agreements for the wide and varied range of communication briefs
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• A determined mentality
•A want to be a part of the team
Skills that we would love you to already possess:
• We need you to have experience working as a Copywriter for a well-respected brand, ideally with some experience in business to business communications
• Previous involvement in making sure tone of voice guidelines are used effectively and brought to life
• An English, journalism or marketing degree would be beneficial
• You need to be very organised and self-motivated
The salary for this role is £27,000-£30,000. Please apply with your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'