An international client is looking to recruit a Copywriter who is able to put the "cat amongst the pigeons" in the B2B world and turn a few heads in this busy market.
A Copywriter with solid B2B marketing experience, writing intelligent and engaging copy for a wide range of IT/Tech clients. You need to be able to think conceptually and creatively, whilst also comfortable and competent in producing long-copy comms within digital, social, offline media, which will include video, eDMs, websites, blogs, online adverts.
What you will do:
- To produce copy across designated clients
- Planning, writing and editing high quality copy for different channels across all clients especially digital and social
- Writing clear, persuasive and original copy
- Creative thinking, with lots of imagination, inspiration and ideas
- Experience and understanding of B2B technology products and solutions, typically covering hardware, software, data networking, data management, security, CRM, collaboration and cloud applications
- Ability to adapt message platforms and copy for different vertical sectors - financial services, public sector, retail, manufacturing etc - using the correct terminology and referencing the latest industry trends and challenges
- Familiar with concept development and the creation of SMPs
- Ability to write copy for SEO purposes
- Ability to turn sometimes complex technical content into easily understood and engaging copy
- Experience in social media writing, including blogging
- Ability to write within brand guidelines and a defined tone of voice
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong client facing communicator, confident in asking questions and leading client copy-briefing calls
- Happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- Strong aptitude to team work and building solid relationships with creative and account teams
Blue Juice would like to thank you for your application and point out we are an equal opportunities employer. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, we would like to advice if you have not received any correspondence from us, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- B2B Marketing
- Building Solid Relationships
- Offline Media