Copack Logistics Manager
An experienced Copack Logistics Manager is required in order to lead and grow the business with various accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with customers and support packaging team. This is a permanent role based in North West England.
A growing Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business with a number of sites UK wide.
The role of theCopack Logistics Manager:
- Lead the Repack Management team to ensure allocations of work to all employees, ensuring they are appropriately motivated and have the relevant skills and knowledge to contribute effectively and maximise productivity.
- Establish engagement plans with key stakeholders in order to enhance relationships at all levels of the business.
- Management of the relationship between temporary resource supplier, ensuring that the fulfilment level expected is achieved and that service provision meets the expected standards.
- Lead the Continuous Improvement programme on site within repack to ensure that a CI approach is undertaken in relation to processes, automated & robotic systems, equipment and facilities.
- Responsibility for the overall Health, Safety and Well-being of all colleagues working on the account.
What the successful Copack Logistics Manager looks like:
- Experience in leading operations with a proven track record in delivering innovative performance improvements and operational excellence.
- Strong experience of manufacturing logistics / supply chain with varying levels of complexity.
- An ability to react to customer demands by providing project solutions in a fast paced environment with minimal operational impact.
- Agile approach to strategy and planning with a proven experience of adapting operational plans to changing customer requirements whilst also achieving a commercial benefit.
- Has worked within Continuous Improvement programmes and can demonstrate an appreciation of key methodologies and approaches.
- Understands how to use IT / technology to drive performance.
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (doe)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'