Europcar is a market leader and a global brand specialising in Vehicle Rental Solutions. Founded in 1949 in Paris, Europcar has continued to grow and now operates in 143 different countries across the globe.
Fleet coordinator needed for a busy car rental business in Edgware, Middlesex.
- Organize fleet/driver logistics.
- Responsibility for opening and sometimes closing the branch.
- Daily damage administration.
- Vehicle workshops management.
- Dealing with the public, answering telephone calls and queries and any other related tasks relevant to the position.
Key skills needed:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good administration and planning skills.
- A positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Good communicator.
- Ability to integrate well within a team.
- Need to work to targets and service level agreements.
- Full UK driving license and experience of driving for more than 4 years.
The position is for 40+ hours per week (Mon-Sat). The hours of work are varied to suit business needs and it also includes working weekends.
- Driving Licence