Based in our Watford offices, we have a fantastic opportunity for a coordinator to join our Fleet Maintenance Team. You will assist in achieving minimal vehicle off road time, whilst ensuring all necessary repairs have been carried out on our fleet to the manufacturers recommended standards. The role will also include aiding and assisting customer needs and requirements.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Decrease vehicle off road time.
- Liaising with manufacturers to claim for loss of use amounts on vehicle's off road.
- Authorising vehicle warranty & maintenance repairs.
- Assisting Europcar stations & manufacturers with any warranty/maintenance queries,= and complaints via email & telephone.
- Generating internal orders.
- Maintaining & logging accurate records and passing cases to the relevant teams.
- Ensure compliance of Government rules & regulations.
Key skills required:
- Strong motivational skills with the ability to work on own initiatives or as part of a team.
- A desire to ensure full compliance to both external and internal rules and regulations.
- Previous experience within a customer based administration position.
- Can thrive in fast moving, high pressure situations.
- Able to work on a rotation of 08:30 - 17:00 / 09:00 - 17:30 (37.5 hours per week)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office Packages and email systems.
- controller Transport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job