Coordinator - Microsoft Excel Required!
Do you have excellent excel skills including v-lookups and pivot tables?
Do you have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines?
Yes? Then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
The post holder will be responsible for the smooth running of the examinations of our client by providing and implementing a robust and rigorous results determination process.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide front line support for the e-marking of exam sessions, including setting up exam sessions, monitoring scanning and answering examiner queries.
- Logging applications and making the initial judgement on cases.
- Arrange and support sample and review meetings for senior managers within the process
- Produce certification for qualifications.
- Support marking administration as required including attending marking schools and providing marking statistics
The right candidate will:
- Actively collaborating to identify needs and look for innovative solutions
- Doing the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Actively gathering insights to develop innovative and considered thought.
- Bringing together different groups and cultures to work together
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel including mail merges, intermediate excel formulae and pivot tables.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great customer service skills
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we’d love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically, only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job