At Ai-Media we make a difference to millions of people's lives every day. From captioning live television, to captioning university lectures and school classrooms, our efforts make content accessible for people all over the world who would otherwise be excluded.
We're a global technology business known for creating ground-breaking and innovative products. We’re experiencing an increase in demand for our services following our launch of live captioning services for Facebook Live. To deliver these across multiple time zones, we’re looking for a Coordinator to join our London team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to work for a company where you can genuinely make a positive impact on people’s lives every day.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Schedule and coordinate the global delivery of live captions via our ground-breaking Ai-Live captioning platform for Facebook Live broadcasts, university lectures, schools, events and conferences.
- Work with captioning teams and clients in Australia, USA, Canada and the UK.
- Make an impact on a truly global scale.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following:
- Ability to solve problems independently, multi-task and prioritise
- Interest in the media industry and social media platforms
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and capable of learning new software and technology quickly
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Strong organisation and time management
This role will be based full-time from our London Bridge office. Due to the nature of our global operations this role will be an afternoon to evening shift, so please keep that in mind when applying.
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Multi Tasking
- Work Autonomously
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job