Coordinator - Energy Team
Coordinator - Energy Management Team - to organise and support the team, dealing with both business customers and suppliers in a commercial environment.
This company is a market leading outsourced purchasing and cost reduction consultancy specialising in the management and control of overheads for companies throughout the UK.
This is a genuinely lovely company that we have personally dealt with for over 10 years. They take pride in the service they provide to their existing clients, and therefore, have a high business retention rate. Over the last ten years they have grown in both monetary turnover and employee numbers at their Welwyn Garden City site, and now require a further person to assist with this growth.
Who are they looking for?
- This role will suit someone of graduate caliber who is comfortable in dealing with a lot of data
- Has great organisational skills and is confrontable dealing with people at all levels within the business.
- Candidates must have a strong eye for detail and can identify incorrect information and help resolve issues.
- Someone who is creative and likes to look at an alternative approach to data analysis and ways to present information.
- Good IT skills are a must, especially Microsoft Excel
- The role comprises of involvement across most elements of the Energy Management Programme, from prospects through implementation, to ongoing fault finding and maintenance. The role includes, but is not restricted to:
- Set up of new customers on the system (contracts, invoicing, ordering and managing meter/logger installations, target setting, report set up);
- Supporting the department and customers once the programme has launched;
- Creating analysis and pricing documents for potential new customers on behalf of the Business Development Team.
Customers are ultimately looking for savings that will affect the bottom line, and these savings will be achievable with the help, focus and support of the Energy Management Advisors within the team.
- Ensure new customers are processed and set up within the proposed timeframe.
- Liaising and maintaining a good relationship with suppliers.
- Creating, developing and updating analysis and reporting documents.
- Providing administrative support to the business development team when they are pitching to prospective customers, or looking to expand delivery of the service across more sites within a customer’s portfolio.
- Reviewing daily/weekly/monthly consumption data and reports to highlight any concerns and make recommendations to the contacts at site
Career Development Path
- There is a good development path for the right candidate with the opportunity for ongoing training and qualifications with the Energy Institute.
- This is a growing consultancy with excellent career potential within an expanding team
- The successful candidate will be trained on how to audit sites, produce written reports, and gain a greater understanding of the technical aspects related energy management.
- Staff development training - They offer several training opportunities to all staff members to develop and hone their skills in many business areas, including the Energy Institute qualification.
- Employee / Company pension contribution up to 5% each
- Company discount voucher scheme
- A day off on you birthday
- Holiday accrual scheme
Salary: Starting from£22,000 - £26,000 p/a depending upon experience / qualifications.
Guaranteed 1st year bonus of £2000 p/a paid quarterly.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'