The world’s largest sandwich chain is growing fast and needs the help of dynamic, dedicated people. Do you have what it takes? Be a part of the Subway® Group - the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service Industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our Cambridge Office.
We are seeking a dynamic Coordinator (Customer Service Support)to join the Subway® Group, and become a member of our existing team within the UK and Ireland Head Office, located in Cambridge.
The Coordinator will provide a high-level of customer service support to the franchise owners and our regional offices, and will serve as the liaison between franchise owners and Subway® UK and Ireland Head Office.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with all enquiries from the public. Processing customer comments and responsibility for logging and following up complaints for assigned territories.
- Providing direction and assistance to regional Development Agents, their staff and franchisees across a range of topics.
- Research and resolve franchisee inquiries/problems including, but not limited to, those relating to: equipment, suppliers, transmission of sales information, and compliance issues.
- Requesting sales and cost information, entry of sales figures and store information on the database.
- Reviewing equipment orders for new, remodeling or relocating restaurants for completeness and compliance with company policy, and work with regional offices to move stores through the construction phase quickly.
- Work with development offices to ensure store evaluations are received.
- Scanning and imaging of documents.
- Ad hoc projects to support the wider office team.
What you'll get in return:
- A full induction and training will be provided. We also offer a competitive salary and the following:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 50% reimbursement on medical and life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Free parking and excellent transport links
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
- Tuition reimbursement programme
Knowledge and skills needed:
This is an office based position and excellent customer service and communication skills are essential as are the following:
- 1 to 3 years of experience within the customer service/ telemarketing/ sales field (focused on customer service)
- Native or professionally fluent in the English language
- Ability to tactfully interact with a variety of individuals internally and externally.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- IT literate.
- Team player and ability to be proactive
- Positive attitude with a problem-solving approach.
- Higher Education is preferred
- Valid work/residence permit required (United Kingdom)
* When applying for this position, please indicate in your CV your current remuneration package.
- Customer Care
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job