telent Coordinator, Chorley
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
telent infrastructure services (TIS) provides access network skills, primarily to BT Openreach, Virgin Media and Gigaclear.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
* Adept in the logistical skills required to produce effective and efficient work programs (Customer, materials, geography).
* Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
* Must be adept in use of software systems.
* To ensure work is executed, reported on and completed efficiently, in accordance with Streetworks legislation and Contract delivery timescales and processes.
* This role is responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of work, ensuring it is executed, reported on and completed efficiently, in accordance with Street works legalisation and Contract delivery timescales and processes.
* To prioritise and coordinate work orders, through liaison with subcontractors and Supplier Performance Managers.
* To ensure full compliance with local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks legislation.
* To maintain accurate records of in-progress and completed work.
* To comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions.
* To perform other duties as required.
* To ensure all agreed client and internal KPI's are met or exceeded.
* Report to the Area Team Leader or Regional Control Manager, at the earliest opportunity, any potential risks to financial results such that action to address can be agreed and implemented effectively.
* Work with other members of the team to deliver customer results.
* Be tolerant of other people in the workplace.
* Treat all people with respect.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Must have basic numeracy skills, to GCSE standard.
* City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks or equivalent (preferred).
* Results oriented team-player.
* Has clear focus on high quality customer service.
* Is reliable, mindful and shows tolerance.
* Makes sound and reasoned decisions.
* Able to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job