Do you have experience of working in a coordination role?
The please apply:
The main purpose of your role will be to coordinate the translation of marketing material across a multitude of languages.
You will be supported by various translators, so the role is not for you to translate but for you to coordinate the translation of.
You will be required to:
- ensure that all projects are sourced, actioned and progressed to ensure on time delivery
- monitor incoming translation requirements and distribute accordingly
- price the translation job based and produce reports based on the language and translator required
- raise purchase order numbers
- liaise with all internal departments including finance to ensure smooth transactions
You will need to:
- be experience in all Microsoft Packages
- ideally be experience in using translation systems
- have a basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- work well under pressure
- be able to manage a multitude of daily tasks
- posses strong communication skills to be able to converse with a variety of people
- work to dead lines
In return you will receive
- a competitive salary
- annual leave of 20 days + public holidays + 1 day for your birthday + 3 days for Christmas
- a working week of 9am - 5pm
- on site - free - parking
- and more....
so please apply to find out more!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'