Please apply online by clicking on "Apply now", then "I'm interested" button and follow the instructions. Other applications will not be accepted.Company Description
International SOS is the world's leading international health care, medical assistance and travel security risk services company. We are in the business of saving and protecting lives from more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries.
International SOS was founded on the principle of putting the patient first- this is still true today with 5,200 medical professionals driving this forward.
When you join us you will become part of a team of professionals who go to extraordinary lengths for our clients and patients.Job Description
Are you looking for a career change?
Coordinating Nurses needed for Global Assistance organisation
Do you want to use your critical care skills in a new and challenging environment? International SOS offers a modern, vibrant workplace where you will be working closely with medical, logistical and security professionals across the globe on a daily basis. We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for Registered Nurses to transition from a hands-on clinical role into a dynamic international environment, based in West London.
This is a dynamic office based role providing medical support to an international client base, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering front line telephonic triage for a global client base
- Providing medical advice, assessment, support and recommendations by speaking directly to patients and clients in international settings
- Liaising with international medical professionals to obtain medical assessments for patients who are hospitalised or being treated overseas.
- Assessing standards of care and providing guidance on travel following illness or injury
- Arranging medical evacuations and repatriations
- Working within a truly international team - we have offices in 27 different countries you will interface with daily
- International, modern and vibrant work environment
- Starting salary of £37,044- performance based salary review every 12 months
- Structured career path with genuine career progression in a global organisation
- Completive professional development programme and dedicated revalidation support
- Day shift only - no night shifts
- Fulltime (paid) induction training, regular coaching to further support and develop your skills
- Pension scheme, BUPA private health care, Bupa dental plan, childcare vouchers.
- Offices located in Chiswick Business Park with excellent access to local transport options (Piccadilly line to Acton Town and District Line/ Overground to Gunnersbury station, buses, national rail network)
- The business park has access to an on-site health a fitness centre, a variety of clubs (i.e. running, photography, board games, language courses), a choice of restaurants/cafes/bars, inter-company sporting events, access to bikes, showers, lockers
Closing Date: 12th February 2019Qualifications
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Registered General Nurse (must be currently registered with the NMC - Nursing and Midwifery Council)
- Previous Critical Care or Emergency medicine background is preferred
- Broad Medical and Surgical Knowledge- strong acute care background, primary care, travel health or military
- Experience in acute care
- Excellent written and oral English language
- Good IT skills
Here at International SOS you will get the opportunity to learn and grow with a diverse group of professionals. We encourage collaboration and believe that by surrounding you with a great team you will flourish.
Welcome to International SOS, your world of opportunity.
Please apply online now attaching your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'