SALARY: £8.80 per hour
BENEFITS: Company Pension,No evening work required.
HOURS: Part-time -20 - 30 hours per week, must include a Saturday
LOCATION: Golborne WA3 3PY
Based in Golborne, our client is a successful children's soft play/cafe with an emphasis on freshly prepared, homemade food.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit an experienced part-time Cook to join the busy, friendly team!
- This role involves all aspects of food prep, paperwork and maintaining a clean, hygienic kitchen environment.
- Adhering to all health and safety, food hygiene and safeguarding policies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have commercial kitchen experience and can work under pressure during busy times.
- A flair for baking would also be advantageous.
- Food Hygiene Level 2 is essential.
- Be able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Be flexible to work on Saturdays.
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Cook, Experienced Cook, Cooking Assistant, Experienced Chef, Chef’s Assistant, Kitchen Assistant, Catering, Catering Assistant, Nursery Cook, School Cook, Dinner Assistant, Food Assistant, Part time.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'