ABC Staff Solutions are looking for a cook/chef, on an ongoing basis to work for a Food Production Company based in Wembley.
The remits are:
-6am start to approx 2.30pm
-Full time hours
-Mon to Fri
Key Responsibilities as a cook:
- Prepare and cook good quality meals.
- Store all food correctly.
- Prepare the kitchen and equipment for service maintaining the standards set by the management team.
- Maintain the standards of personal hygiene, dress and appearance as required.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Infection Control
- Responsible for all food handled during preparation, cooking and service.
- Ensure company standards are met, particularly in relation to Health & -
Safety, Food Hygiene and routine cleaning.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Complete company training and development as required.
- Carry out any reasonable request that may be made by the company management.
Essential Qualities as a cook:
- Ability to store, prepare and deliver excellent food
- High standards of personal presentation and food/kitchen hygiene
- A team player
- Proven experience as a chef/cook
- Ability to follow company procedures and deliver high standards
- Food hygiene certificate
If you are interested in finding out more about the cook position or any other opportunities in the area please get in contact with ABC Staff Solutions now to arrange an interview and registration.
- High Standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'