Are you a chef? Can you work in a nursery setting?
A lovely day nursery based in a community centre is looking for chef to help them for a term. We are looking for the right candidate for the role so if you have been a nursery/child centre chef this could be a great match for you!
This booking will start from 6th January to 31st March 2021 (roughly 12 weeks)
Location - Clapham - SW11
The ideal candidate:
- Would have recent experience working in a day nursery setting with children aged 6 months to 5 years
- Hold a food and safety level 2 minimum
- Hold a Clean DBS or be willing to apply for one
- Understand the dietary requirements of children with allergies
- Be professional and approachable at work and listen to the team
- Be clean and tidy when performing at work
About the Role
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday - 10:00am to 14:000
- We are offering £9.50 to £10.50 to the right candidate
- Will be given a menu to work from
- Paid every week on a Friday
If you are free for this booking apply now so we can get you ready for then. Also, we have a lot more similar roles requested so if you are looking for long term work as s chef and want flexible consistent work then to apply now!
Apply now with an up-to-date CV.
- Food Hygiene
- Food Safety
- Organisational Skills
- Working Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'