Are you an experienced cook who would like to work in an idyllic rural setting? An opportunity has arisen for an experienced cook to provide cooking, meal planning and cleaning duties in the kitchen and dining areas for a local activity centre near Mold, North Wales.
In the Cook job you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner menus from fresh ingredients
- Assisting in the service of meals
- Washing up and cleaning in the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment
To be considered for the Cook job you must have:
- Previous experience as a cook /chef
- A current DBS certificate (essential)
- Able to plan menus and work with fresh ingredients
- Proactive “can do” attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Food hygiene certificate
- Ability to drive and own vehicle due to location
This is a temporary role providing relief cover starting on Monday 5th February for two weeks which will include the following shifts: 6.30am – 15.00pm or 11.30am – 20.00pm with a pay rate of £8.00 per hour plus holiday pay.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job