Ready for a challenge where you won’t need to work split shifts or in the evenings? We have an opportunity for a motivated and passionate Cook preparing tasty traditional meals for service user in a lovely day centre facility based in Penygroes, Gwynedd.
In the Cook in Charge role you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presenting high quality food as well as catering for special dietary requirements
- Maintaining kitchen hygiene, kitchen safety, and a high standard of cleanliness at all times
- Stock management
- Complying with all legislations including Food Hygiene standards and COSHH procedures
We are interested in seeing your CV if you have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Cook / Chef
- Practical experience of food and beverage best practice including the production and service of good quality food
- Knowledge of Health & Safety compliance requirements
- Level 3 Food Hygiene certificate
- An enhanced DBS
- A keen interest in food, including the use of fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Good customer experience and interpersonal skills
This is a full-time 6 month assignment to cover maternity on an hourly pay rate of £10.21 plus any accrued holidays. Working either 7:30am - 3:30/4pm or 9:30am - 5:30pm on a 3 week rolling week rota including weekends.
Interested? Then please apply today as we will be keen to speak with you!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'