- Busy, high in volume, conveyancing department is expanding
- The Conveyancer will be based at an easily reachable office, by public transport and with ample parking onsite or offsite for drivers via M6.
- The Conveyancing department will enjoy rapid expansion, be part of it by applying today
The Partner of Conveyancing has 30 years of experience in this area and has progressive growth plans over the next 18 months. If you have previous experience in this field of expertise then they’d like to hear from you.
This employer has a learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway. Excellent flexible benefits including annual leave entitlement and healthcare cash plan as standard. 35 hour week.
The Conveyancers key role and responsibilities will be:
- Working within the residential conveyancing environment,
- Running a caseload (100+) in order to complete files in line with client instructions (Deadlines and SLA).
- As well as being technically competent you will have the ability to take on a supervisory role in the team leader’s absence and be able to mentor/assist others within the team.
The minimum requirements for the Conveyancer role are:
- Previous Conveyancing experience in a similar role is essential.
- A qualified solicitor or equivalent i.e. ILEX/Licensed Conveyancer, if not qualified, then suitable experience in a like for like role.
- Used to working to agreed targets and Service level agreements
- Ability to make decisions and delegate effectively
- Exercise independent judgement to identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk
- competitive salary,
- 25 days holiday,
- death in service benefit,
- childcare vouchers,
- onsite parking at only £20 per month plus more.
We are working on behalf of a leading National law firm. Our client is passionate about the development of staff and promoting from within wherever possible. The existing team is filled with ambitious professionals working within an engaging and friendly environment, in an open plan office. Strategically focused on expanding their client base and looking at the future there is no better time for a Conveyancer to be rewarded with career-defining opportunities.
Notice to Candidates
We are working with his employer at a crucial stage of their expansion. Their growth and new job creation means that we will receive more than the average number of applications.
Please note that we will always respond to applications from those meeting the requirements of the role and we try very hard to be specific in all of our adverts and use pre-screen questions to try and help you understand if a vacancy is right for you.
Due to the volume of applications we receive each week we cannot respond to applications from candidates who don't have the necessary skills and experience required by our client. Instead of applying, why not send your cv via our homepage or connect with us on social media and we will do our very best to assist you.
- Case Management
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job