Conveyancing Technical Specialist - Home Based
An established national Conveyancing firm is currently recruiting for Legal Technical Specialists in home-based roles. This is a non-fee earning position which doesn’t involve managing a caseload. They are happy to consider candidates looking for both full time and part time hours (3+ days a week).
- Our client is a leading provider of conveyancing services in the UK.
- They are recognised for providing an excellent service to customers and clients, allowing for continuous growth within the market.
- Working within a volume residential conveyancing environment.
- Assist with task list management of conveyancing teams as allocated.
- Check, draft and produce legal documentation involving freehold and leasehold titles including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
- Check complex search results and technical queries.
- Deal with complicated queries from colleagues, both onshore and offshore.
- Actively communicate with clients, recommenders, conveyancers, agents and third parties.
- Highly experienced conveyancers will be considered.
- 7+ years’ experience managing a large and varied caseload.
- In depth legal and technical knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to coach and mentor others.
- Competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Great opportunities for progression and development.
- Full training provided.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact our conveyancing recruitment team to discuss further.
- Technical Specialists
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"