JOB TITLE: CONVEYANCING TEAM MANAGER
SALARY: upto £38,000 depending on experience
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: Excellent bens + Bonus £750 per quarter
Are you currently a Conveyancer within another Law Firm looking for a Managerial role??Do you have a passion for property and looking for the next promotion within a leading Law firm that offers excellent prospects?? If so... We would love to hear from you as our client is now looking for a Conveyancing Team Manager to grow their business due to a recent expansion.
The role of a Team Manager plays a valuable part in driving the first class service provided to clients and other third parties in all residential conveyancing matters, within in a high volume residential conveyancing environment.
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day activities and guidance of your team members. You will set targets, implement guidelines and assist with any issues the employees may have. You will demonstrate an ability and willingness to mentor and coach staff and also motivate others to strive for continual improvements in quality and performance
You will be responsible for ensuring that all members understand the team’s objectives and work together to achieve it.
• Day-to-day management of your team including monitoring time-keeping, absence and overtime, managing individual and overall team performance, dealing with staff issues such as performance improvement and disciplinary issues as required
• Actively work to continually coach and develop your team; identify development requirements, establish goals both for the team and for individuals, regularly conduct performance reviews and appraisals, as required.
• Capacity planning - anticipate appropriate staffing levels in advance
• Motivating the team to meet the agreed targets / KPIs, ensuring that all transactions are managed proactively and clients, referrers and potential referrers receive the highest levels of customer service
• Support the recruitment of all new team members, getting involved in the shortlisting, interviewing and selection of candidates
• Utilise MI available in order to manage performance on a day to day basis, as well as succession planning for mid and long term objectives
• Increase opportunities for revenue/income recognition by ensuring business targets are met
• Manage and record complaints and cancellations in a manner that protects business reputation at all times
• Continually audit and review departmental processes and procedures, to further improve productivity and quality levels, make recommendations and implement as appropriate
• Actively encourage relationships with other departments in order for your team to be best supported in all areas of Conveyancing, seeking advice and guidance where applicable
• Ensure that your team is fully informed of any Company/Strategic updates or changes to procedures and processes that occur within other areas of the business
• Responsibility for ensuring all relevant tasks are completed in line with the company’s compliance requirements and associated procedure are adhered to.
• Actively contributing to the achievement of individual, team and overall business objectives/targets
• Confident with a strong ability in decision making
• Self-motivated, constantly striving for 100% efficiency in quality and ability to work under
• Lead by example in all aspects including work ethic, communication and professional conduct
• Excellent organisational and planning skills in order to manage the multiple demands of the role
• Ability to prioritise tasks in pressured situations whilst recognising the need for high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Previous people management experience - leading, coaching, supervising, developing and motivating a small team
• Excellent communication skills - has the ability to liaise with a diverse range of people internally across the Group and externally, both verbally and in writing
• Proactive, self-motivated, willing to learn and be a keen team leader
• Commercially aware with a strong level of team management experience and a drive to continually improve and share best practice.
Team Manager, Conveyancers, Mortgages, Intermediate Lending Specialists, Mortgage Brokers, Intermediate Conveyancers, Licenced Conveyancer, CLC, Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing, Legal Executive. Legal Assistant, Property Lawyer, Sales Negotiator, Sales Progressor
Liverpool, Wigan, Southport, Formby, Ormskirk, Crosby, Kirkby, Burscough Bridge, Leyland, Preston, Chorley, Banks, Eccleston, Appley Bridge, Upholland, Maghull, Bootle
- Team Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job