The salary for the successful Conveyancing Solicitor is between £25,000 - £30,000 and they will be based from the office in Altrincham as well as some days from home. The company benefits include 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), company pension scheme, supportive and friendly working environment and incredible progression opportunities
As the Conveyancing Solicitor your duties will include:
- Responsibility for managing a mixed caseload throughout the Equity Release process.
- Working with the paralegal team in order to progress completions with clients and lenders.
- Confidently hold discussions with clients to discuss property information.
- Being able to work independently to package information for the Regional Solicitors.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner to fit in with deadlines.
- Working with the Legal Director to ensure compliance is being followed in accordance with SRA guidelines.
- Involvement in weekly management meetings with the Legal Director and Managing Director.
To be a successful Conveyancing Solicitor, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Solicitor, ideally with a minimum 3 years PQE.
- Experience in working in the property law / conveyancing sector.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to conduct face to face client appointments.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of people at all levels.
- High level of attention to detail, strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service skills, combined with a confident, pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work with own initiative, with a diligent, methodical and analytical mindset.
- Experience with Case Management Systems and team lead/management is advantageous.
It is worth noting that due to the current climate, extra precautions will be in place to make sure that all interviews are conducted in a safe environment that comply with government guidelines; and extra measures will be included during the onboarding process to make sure training is conducted with your well-being in mind.
The company’s aim is to deliver the ultimate legal service for their clients, with their friendly, approachable, and dedicated team upholding their values of Friendly Service, Making a Difference and All About You, at all times.
A small firm with a big story, they have ambitious and well-thought out growth plans with an incredibly strong leadership team that have a fresh and exciting outlook regarding the direction of their future. They believe in nurturing and developing legal talent, offering a springboard for career progression and empowering all staff to have a voice!
If this sounds like the role for you, click the apply link online and submit an updated copy of your CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'