Conveyancing Solicitor - Competitive Salary + Bonuses - Cardiff, Wales
Rees Wood Terry, a long-established traditional firm, are looking for an ambitious Conveyancing Solicitor with up to two years post-qualified experience to join the team. The successful applicant will have experience in running their own files dealing with sales, purchases and re-mortgages, have an excellent technical knowledge and sound communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and enhance your long-term career prospects with a growing firm.
The key responsibilities of a Conveyancing Solicitor include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with files from inception to completion, liaising constantly with interested parties and ensuring adherence to agreed policies and timescales
- Managing a full caseload with all aspects of conveyancing with minimal supervision, as well as using a case management system
- Developing and maintaining a positive and fruitful relationship with clients, ensuring that their needs are fulfilled to the best of your ability
- Ensuring targets and deadlines are consistently met
- Any other duties as reasonably required of you
For the successful candidate, a competitive salary, benefits package and friendly working environment is on offer, as well as a lucrative bonus scheme.
For over 60 years, Rees Wood Terry have been one of the more prominent solicitors in the South Wales area. We’re large enough to boast specialism and expertise but small enough to give individual attention and care for our clients. We are proud to represent individual clients and some of the leading businesses across the whole of Wales.
The key skills and qualities of a Conveyancing Solicitor:
- Someone who is already placed in a fast-paced conveyancing environment and has managed a relatively high-volume caseload of purchase and sales transactions
- Excellent client care and communication skills, able to deliver a first-class client service and achieve client satisfaction across the board
- Accurate keyboard skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Can adapt to constantly changing requirements and deadlines, able to prioritise a varied workload under pressure in a busy environment and ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Versatile and flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'