Your responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with our numerous offices to manage new and existing clients.
* To provide legal advice to clients on all matters concerned with conveyancing, residential and/or commercial.
* To assist in the development of the Conveyancing Department.
* To liaise with the Marketing Manager regarding the marketing of the Conveyancing Department generally and any marketing strategy that may be required.
* Identify and develop potential client relationships.
The requirements are:
* You must be well spoken and presentable.
* Must be able to handle own caseload of clients with minimal supervision.
* It would be advantageous to have a working knowledge of Pro claim and/or Microsoft Outlook.
* Be willing to learn our cloud-based Case Management System and digital dictation software.
* Have good organisational skills with an ability to prioritize your own and secretary's workload.
* Have excellent time management skills.
* Be able to parachute into new projects and see them to completion.
* You must have at least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
* Commercial conveyancing would be a huge advantage.
To apply, please contact Robert Addy on or click apply today for more information .
- conveyancing solicitor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'