Are you an experienced Conveyancer looking for an exciting opportunity? We are recruiting on behalf of a respected, long-established law firm based in Southend-on-Sea, Essex. They are looking for an experienced conveyancing solicitor who is committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
- Shared Ownership
- Deeds of Variation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Advising on freehold and leasehold transactions
- You will be a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or an FILEX with at least one years' post qualified experience of running our own Residential and/or Commercial Property caseload,
- You will have good experience of running your own Conveyancing caseload from start to finish with minimal supervision,
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to deliver a professional service to our clients,
- The salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE and other qualifications
If you’re interested then apply now or contact Shannon Watson at Nelson Chambers for more information.