Are you an experienced Conveyancer looking for an exciting opportunity? We are recruiting on behalf of a respected, long-established law firm based in Southend-on-Sea, Essex. They are looking for an experienced conveyancing solicitor who is committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
- Shared Ownership
- Deeds of Variation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Advising on freehold and leasehold transactions
- You will be a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or an FILEX with at least one years' post qualified experience of running our own Residential and/or Commercial Property caseload,
- You will have good experience of running your own Conveyancing caseload from start to finish with minimal supervision,
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to deliver a professional service to our clients,
- The salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE and other qualifications
If you’re interested then apply now or contact Shannon Watson at Nelson Chambers for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job