A multi-service regional outfit with a strong client base and reputation across the West-midlands. Extremely dedicated, they adopt a personable approach providing excellent high quality legal advice in a timely manner. Possessing city expertise, they are actively looking for qualified individuals who can help the firm progress and strengthen their foothold on the area.
Being experienced in most aspects of Residential Property you will manage a mixed caseload to include both leasehold and freehold properties and sales and purchases. These may vary in size from small estate developments through to complex apartment acquisitions. You will be afforded both paralegal and secretarial assistance and also have senior guidance if and when required. Further, career progression is available as is on-site parking.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be qualified in some regard, be it as a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or other
- Have at least 2 years PQE within a property environment
- Proven experience managing your own caseload
- Be able to demonstrate a history and capability to fee earn
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Solicitor" OR "Legal Executive" OR "Conveyancer") AND ("Conveyanc*" OR "Residential Property")
- Legal Executive
- Residential Property
- Licensed Conveyancer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job