This firm have a strong regional presence and pride themselves on providing timely and concise legal advice in a friendly yet informative manner. They are multi-service, Legal 500 ranked and also possess a number of law society accreditations. Furthermore, they are community focused and have been recognised for their work, both in a professional and voluntary capacity, across numerous platforms.
On a broad spectrum as you will possess a comprehensive knowledge of property law you will deal with all aspects of Conveyancing. This will include but not be limited to dealing with: equity releases; unregistered land; leaseholds and freeholds; equitable transfers, among others. Within a fee earning position you will report to a Senior Partner and be responsible for managing your own caseload from instruction through to completion. In addition, due to a recent expansion this role is immediately available for the right individual.
This position is a fixed term maternity cover role therefore would suit either locums or those seeking a fixed-term-contract
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- 2 years + PQE within Residential Property OR be a Licenced Conveyancer OR be a Legal Executive OR be able to demonstrate extensive experience of working a senior position within a Conveyancing environment
- Proven experience of managing your own caseload in a senior position
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of Conveyancing transactions
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Ability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets and manage deadlines
- Possess the ability to bring a client following - Desirable not essential
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Solicitor" OR "Legal Executive" OR "Conveyancer") AND ("Residential Property" OR "Conveyanc*")
- Fee earner
- Residential Property
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job