Role: Conveyancing Solicitor/Fee Earner - Chinese Speaking
Location: Central London
An opportunity has arisen for a Property Solicitor/Fee earner or experienced Paralegal to join a very successful team. My Client is a well-established niche law firm, based in Central London office, which provides a range of legal services to both Private individuals and Businesses in the UK and Globally.
You will be responsible for dealing with your own workload of Property matters including Sales and Purchases, New Builds, Property Developments, Shared Ownership, re-mortgages, Lease extensions, Freehold and Leasehold matters.
Owing to the nature of their client base, the quality of work produced is high level and therefore the successful candidate must have attention to detail.
Due to their international client base, Chinese Language skills, ideally both written and verbal are a must.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be either a Qualified Property solicitor or Experienced Conveyancer/Conveyancing Paralegal
- At least 2 years' experience within Conveyancing
- Fluent in a Chinese language (Mandarin and/or Cantonese) verbal and written
- Ideally some experience within Commercial Property
- Experience in another legal discipline would be desirable
- Managerial or supervisory experience (for qualified solicitors/Licensed conveyancers)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Practical, solution-focused approach
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable with networking and business development activities
Apply now for Immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job